Seward & Kissel attorneys featured in a Hedge Fund Law Report article titled, “Critical Employment Law Considerations for Office Reopenings”
April 1, 2021
Seward & Kissel partners and counsel discuss the key employment law considerations for office reopenings during and after the COVID-19 pandemic, including:
- Federal guidance from the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC)
- State and Local Laws and state mandated protocols for testing, reporting and response duties
- Employer-mandated vaccination
- Workplace claims and litigation
- Discrimination claims and;
- Liability shields and waivers
To read the full article, click here.
To listen to a recent webinar on returning to work considerations, click here.