Conversions of mutual funds and other investment products to Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) are becoming increasingly common. Seward attorneys and guests will address the basics of converting mutual funds and other products to ETFs in this two-part series. Discussions will seek to answer questions concerning why advisers are pursuing conversions, how conversions can be accomplished, what are some of the benefits and challenges to converting and other considerations.
April 5, 2022, 12:30pm ET: Part 1 – Mutual Funds to ETFs Conversions
April 12, 2022, 12:30pm ET: Part 2 – Private Funds & Separately Managed Accounts to ETF Conversions
Speakers will include:
• Jim Atkinson, CEO, Guinness Atkinson Asset Management
• Rita Dam, Co-CEO, Mutual Fund Administration Corp., Co-Founder of Foothill Capital Management
• Alexandra Alberstadt, Seward & Kissel
• Jim C. Cofer, Seward & Kissel
• Lance King, Seward & Kissel
• & more!