Please join Seward & Kissel (virtually) for our Seventh Annual Private Funds Forum which will take place over three consecutive days – Tuesday, June 15th through Thursday, June 17th.
This year’s Forum will address the challenges and considerations that investment managers continue to face as a result of the COVID-19 health crisis, a new U.S. congressional and presidential administration, marketplace volatility and much more.
Speakers include Seward & Kissel partners from various practice groups as well as individuals from KPMG, Two Sigma, Lexington Partners, Kennedy Lewis and Simmons & Simmons.
June 15, 2021 – June 17, 2021
To register, click here.
Agenda (subject to change) (all in ET):
June 15, 2021:
- 10:00am: New SEC Investment Adviser Marketing Rule (*CLE)
- 2:00pm: 2020: The Tax Ramifications (*CLE)
June 16, 2021:
- 2:00pm: SEC/CFTC Spotlight: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly (*CLE)
June 17, 2021:
- 10:00am: MNPI: Where We Stand Today (*CLE)
- 2:00pm: Digital Assets and Private Funds: A Growing Union