In Seward & Kissel’s third Fundraising Focus episode, Investment Management Partner Joseph Morrissey speaks with Hussein Khalifa, Founding Partner of one of the world’s leading independent international alternative asset advisory firms, MVision Private Equity Advisers. In this 23 minute episode, Joe and Hussein discuss:
- Fundraising themes across different types of strategies including for co-investment opportunities (2:30)
- How MVision’s LP clients adapted/acted opportunistically as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic (9:16)
- Global fundraising trends compared to US-based trends (12:07)
- LP willingness to look at emerging managers (14:58)
- MVision’s advice for emerging managers (19:20)
To listen to the podcast, click here.
To subscribe on Spotify, click here.
To listen to other Fundraising Focus episodes, click here.