Seward & Kissel LLP offers our professional staff the opportunity to work in a challenging and stimulating environment. A basic tenet of working at Seward & Kissel is having a balanced lifestyle. We recognize the importance of, and encourage having balance in, your personal and professional life. Our employees foster a congenial and supportive firm environment, doors are always open, and colloquy is actively encouraged.
Chief Human Resources Officer
Human Resources Generalist
Seward & Kissel is selective in its hiring standards. We look to hire outstanding people and strive to put the best players on the field across the firm. We are interested in well-rounded, mature individuals of demonstrated intellectual capacity and promising ability who can quickly assume a share of the Firm’s responsibilities. These individuals will have shown excellence and initiative in their professional and college academics, as well as in their extracurricular activities.
Compensation and Benefits
In addition to their regular compensation and six weeks of paid time off, the Firm provides professional staff with many benefits, including:
- A 401(k) profit-sharing plan which includes a matching contribution and a Firm contribution for employees who have worked with the Firm for 1 year;
- Contributory health, dental and eye coverage;
- Firm sponsored group life insurance and additional contributory group life insurance for employee, spouse and children;
- Long-term and short-term disability insurance coverage;
- Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts;
- Additional contributory benefits offered through UNUM and Aflac.
This link leads to the machine-readable files that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data.
Disclaimer: Seward & Kissel is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Seward & Kissel LLP does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.