The information and materials contained on the Seward & Kissel LLP website prepared by Seward & Kissel LLP are for informational purposes only and are not intended and should not be considered to be legal advice on any subject matter. As such, recipients of content from this site, clients or otherwise, should not act or refrain from acting on the basis of any content included in the site without seeking appropriate legal or other professional advice.
Seward & Kissel LLP does not warrant that the information contained on this website is accurate or complete, and hereby disclaims any and all liability to any person for any loss or damage caused by any actions taken or not taken based on any or all of the contents of this website.
Any information sent to Seward & Kissel LLP via Internet e-mail or through the Seward & Kissel LLP website is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis. Communication with Seward & Kissel LLP (or any of its attorneys, staff, employees, agents or representatives) via Internet e-mail through this website does not constitute or create an attorney-client relationship. Links to information on any sites other than those operated by Seward & Kissel LLP are for convenience only. Seward & Kissel LLP is not responsible for, and makes no representations or warranties about, the contents of websites to which links may be provided from this site, and does not necessarily endorse third party content that may be accessed through this website.
Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.
- Information collected by S&K may include, but is not limited to, your name, company name, job title, address, telephone number, fax number, Services address, and e-mail address. E-mail addresses, IP addresses, ISP identifiers and timestamps may be collected, recorded and stored for the potential purpose of tracking Services usage or acting upon violations of these Terms.
- S&K will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- S&K will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- S&K will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- S&K will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- S&K will make readily available to users information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- S&K does not intentionally trade, sell, distribute, rent, or pass on any information about users without a court order. S&K, however, is not responsible and shall not be liable for any hacking attempt that may lead to this information being compromised.