Andrew Robertson is counsel in Seward & Kissel’s Corporate Finance Group. Andrew has more than fifteen years of experience in the structured finance industry, with a strong focus on broadly syndicated CLOs. Prior to joining Seward & Kissel, Andrew led the execution of more than sixty-five complex finance transactions as a senior associate for top tier law firms and as a Vice President of the U.S. CLO Group at Goldman, Sachs & Co. Andrew’s CLO expertise extends to both U.S. and European transactions.
Andrew is admitted to practice law in New York, Maryland and the District of Columbia and is admitted to the rolls as a solicitor of England and Wales. Andrew received a J.D. from Wake Forest University School of Law and an M.B.A. from the Yale School of Management.
- Co-authored, “The New Investment Adviser Marketing Rule: Implications for CLO Managers and Arrangers,” Seward & Kissel (October 24, 2022)
- Co-authored, “New Wrinkle for EU/UK Risk Retention Compliant U.S. CLOs,” Seward & Kissel (October 21, 2022)
- Co-authored, “Client Alert: LIBOR Replacement Mechanics for Recent CLOs,” Seward & Kissel (March 12, 2020)
- Co-authored, “Client Alert: New York Fed Publishes SOFR Averages and SOFR Index,” Seward & Kissel (March 2, 2020)
- Co-authored, “Seward and Simmons Collaborate on Online IBOR Portal,” Seward & Kissel (February 12, 2020)