In this 31-minute ESG Spotlight discussion, Seward & Kissel attorneys and partners discuss the recent SEC ESG Risk Alert, SEC examination trends related to ESG, and practical advice for investment managers with respect to their ESG practices.
- What is an SEC Risk Alert and what prompted the SEC to release an ESG risk alert? (1:00)
- SEC Staff observations with regard to the ESG risk alert and key takeaways for investment managers (3:56)
- What investment managers should expect in the examination context and typical ESG-related examination requests (10:35)
- Key takeaways for managers regarding ESG policies, procedures and products (15:37)
- SEC Enforcement Focus Areas related to ESG (23:57)
The discussion in this podcast is for informational purposes only and is not intended and should not be considered to be legal advice, and no attorney-client relationship is being created by this podcast. Attorney advertising.