In light of the COVID-19 pandemic and a change in the U.S. Administration, and as asset managers continue to adopt ESG policies and metrics, ESG continues to be a focal point in the marketplace.
In this 27 minute discussion, Seward & Kissel partners and counsel Debra Franzese, John Ryan, and Lance King discuss ESG considerations for private and registered fund managers including:
- General ESG landscape (1:20)
- EU’s Sustainability Regime (SFDR) (5:10)
- Department of Labor focus on ESG and ERISA assets (6:05)
- Potential ESG changes for private funds under the Biden administration (11:10)
- Potential ESG changes for registered funds under the Biden Administration (15:26)
- Names Rule (18:06)
- Recommendations for ERISA managers and managers with/seeking ERISA capital (20:20)
- Recommendations for registered fund managers (22:00)
- Recommendations for private fund managers (23:40)
Click here to listen to the discussion.
The discussion in this podcast is for informational purposes only and is not intended and should not be considered to be legal advice, and no attorney-client relationship is being created by this podcast. Attorney advertising.