Our Tax Law group offers federal, state, local and international tax advice to our clients on a broad spectrum of business and investment activities such as:
- The formation, operation, reorganization and dissolution of corporate and non-corporate business enterprises
- The structures and operations of U.S. and international investment companies and other, pooled investment vehicles and the sponsors of such entities The structure of complex securities, business combination and financing transactions, and the development of financial products
- Real estate investments and structures for raising equity and debt financing for real estate projects
- All aspects of shipping operations, and ship, aircraft and other equipment leasing transactions The U.S. business and investment activities of foreign persons and business enterprises
- The foreign business and investment activities of U.S. persons and business enterprises
- The formation, operations and investments of tax-exempt organizations.