Our Corporate Restructuring & Bankruptcy practice has been involved in some of the largest and most complex in-court and out-of-court restructurings, domestically and internationally, and some of the highest profile bankruptcy and insolvency-related litigations.
The Corporate Restructuring & Bankruptcy practice has represented virtually all key stakeholders in transactional, litigation, and corporate governance matters related to restructurings, and has demonstrated expertise involving the following:
- Directors and Special Committees
- Debtor-in-Possession Lenders
- Secured Lenders and Lender Groups
- Unsecured Creditors’ Committees
- Corporate Trustees and Agents
- Distressed Asset Sales
- Company-Side Representations
- Post-Confirmation Trusts and Trustees
- Investors and Individual Creditors
- Maritime and Offshore Restructuring
- Bankruptcy Litigation
The practice group is focused on providing clients with commercial solutions to restructuring issues and is extremely cost-effective. The group draws, as necessary, on the expertise of other practice groups to address the multidisciplinary problems that often arise in distressed situations. Corporate Restructuring & Bankruptcy practice attorneys frequently work with members of the Firm’s corporate trust, corporate finance, litigation, investment management, M&A, capital markets, tax, real estate and maritime practice areas to provide clients with practical advice and outstanding client service.